Short.cm integrates with Trello via Zapier. An idea of the integration is: When you add a new card (task) to a Trello board, a link for this card will be automatically shortened. Then you can share the link from the Short.cm dashboard with you teammates or clients.
Learn the instruction on how to customize the Short.cm and Trello integration.
1. Go to Zapier.
2. Open dashboard and choose Make a Zap.
3. Search for Trello and choose it.
4. Choose the "New Card" trigger and continue.
5. Choose your Trello account and continue.
6. Customize your card. Specify a board, list, and a filter. Continue.
7. Search for Short.cm and choose it.
8. Choose an action - Create a short link. Continue.
10. Go to Short.cm.
11. Open User Menu.
12. Open the Integrations&API tab.
13. Copy the API key.
14. Paste it to settings for connecting the Short.cm account to Zapier.
15. When the account is on, continue.
16. Specify settings for your short links: choose a domain, a long URL. Continue.
17. Send a test to Short.cm to check if the settings are correct.
18. Remember to turn on your Zap.
After that, when you or a team member add a new card to the board, a new short links for this card will be sent to Short.cm.
Watch the video guide below on how to customize the Short.cm and Trello Zap.