All Short.cm users can be members of the team. Short.cm allows adding as many users as needed. After you add a user, he/she receives an email to join the team.
Each member of the team has a role with assignments:
- Owner – a person who creates a team and controls any action making with the domain. The only member who can delete users from the team. Each member of the team has an owner's price subscription.
- Admin – can assign roles for other team members; has full access to link reviewing and operations.
- User – creates, edits, shares links and observes the statistics.
- Read-only – looks through the statistics and shares links.
Note: You need the Team plan to create only one team; the Enterprise plan to create more than one team.
Follow the instruction on how to create a team.
1. Go to your Short.cm account.
2. Choose the "Teams" tab.
3. Add a team.
4. Name your team. Сonfirm.
5. Add a team domain.
6. Choose a team domain. Confirm.
7. Add team members.
8. Input an email and role of a future team member.
9. The member is successfully added. After that, a user receives an invitation via email to join the team.
Watch a step-by-step video tutorial on how to create a team.