The WP-short.cm plugin automatically creates short branded links for all WordPress website pages and articles.
Install the Short.cm plugin for WordPress.
Installing WP-Short.cm on your WordPress website is a simple procedure but which has minor specialties. Let’s take a look at the instruction below.
Wordpress.com allows adding plugins only with a business price plan. We can easily avoid this. For adding plugins and themes free of charge, you should change Wordpress.com to Wordpress.org.
1. Go to "nameofsite.wordpress.com/wp-admin." It is an admin panel, which displays all necessary website data. Click on Tools – Export.
2. The next step is to opt for Start export in a free version.
3. Then choose to export all content and download the file on the computer. The file is the .xml format.
4. The next step is to install WordPress using one of the web hosting, which provides WordPress downloading: Bluehost, HostGator and so on.
5. When the WP is installed, import a .xml file.
Tools – Import – WordPress – Browse file – Upload file and import.
After that, you may easily add plugins and themes to your website.
1. From the WordPress Dashboard, opt for Plugins then click on Add.
2. Search for WP Short.cm in the search bar.
3. Select Install – OK and ultimately Activate Plugin.
4. This will return you to the WordPress Plugins page. Find WP Short.cm in the list and click the Settings link to configure.
5. Enter your API key. Choose "Integrations & API" to copy the API key. !
You will quickly add the Short.cm Plugin after watching the video instruction below.