In case your current link shortener doesn't meet your requirements: is too expensive, has a few features, or too slow support, import links to Short.cm.
You can easily do that without losing the original URLs and associated data.
To start importing links, follow the instruction:
1. Request your current URL shortener for exporting links.
2. Get a file with short links.
3. Go to Short.cm.
4. Open User Menu.
5. Choose the "Integrations & API" tab.
6. Open the "Link import" tab.
7. Upload the file by clicking on "Choose a file" or dragging.
8. Import your links.
In case links don't appear in the URL list in 24 hours, contact Short.cm support.
Watch a video instruction on how to transfer links to Short.cm. The video starts with the third step.