Short.cm integrates with Mixpanel via Segment. Segment transfers the clicks data from Short.cm to Mixpanel.
Note: Integrations via Segment require the Personal Plan.
Mixpanel analyzes the clicks through the transferred data. As a result, you will get the deep insights into your short branded links.
1. Go to your Segment workspace.
2. Add a source app.
4. Add the Short.cm website URL.
5. Choose Settings.
6. Click API Keys.
7. Copy an API Key.
8. Go to your Short.cm account.
9. Open Retargeting.
10. Paste the API Key to Segment field and save.
11. Add a Destination app.
12. Choose Mixpanel.
13. Configure Mixpanel.
14. Select Short.cm website and confirm.
15. Go to Mixpanel.
16. Copy the API Secret. You can find your API Secret under Settings > Project Settings in the upper right of the Mixpanel interface.
17. Paste it to Segment and Save.
18. Copy Token.
19. Paste it to Segment and Save.
20. Turn on Mixpanel Settings.
21. Open Overview page and check if the integration is active.
Watch the video instruction below to quickly customize Short.cm and Mixpanel integration.