Buffer is a smart tool, which helps to schedule social media posts for further publishing. Buffer allows to send posts on social networks: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, and Pinterest.
"Short.cm + Buffer" Zap automates the publishing process. After a new short link is created, a post with a link title, description, and web page preview is published to chosen social channels. You can send a short link to eight social networks at once.
If you want to schedule, choose the date, time, and social channels in the Buffer account.
"Short.cm + Buffer" Zap allows having a rest after a hard workday, even if the post should be published at 11 PM.
Follow the instruction:
1. Go to Zapier.
2. Choose Make a Zap.
3. Search for Short.cm and click its icon.
4. Turn on trigger and continue.
5. If you configure this Zap for the first time, you need to connect your Short.cm account.
6. Go to your Short.cm account.
7. Open User Menu.
8. Choose the "Integrations & API" tab.
9. Copy API key.
10. Paste API key to connect Short.cm account. Continue.
11. When account is on, continue.
12. Choose a domain and continue.
13. Pick a sample of the link to test.
14. Now you need to add an action. Search for Buffer and click its icon.
15. Choose an action depending on your needs. The example is Add to Buffer.
16. Connect your Buffer account.
17. After an account is on, continue.
18. Fill in necessary fields to send a short link. Continue.
19. Send a test to make sure you've made a correct setup.
Important: Turn on your Zap.
After shortening, a link will be automatically added to social networks you specified in Zap settings.
A step-by-step video guide helps to correctly set up this Zap.