Short.cm extension for Google Chrome lets you shorten links being at the necessary web-page.
There are some ways you can use the Short.cm extension for Chrome.
- Shorten links.
- Change a domain.
- Edit a slug.
- Make screenshots.
Learn the instructions below on how to use the Short.cm extension for Google Chrome.
Short.cm Extension Features
1. Log in without redirects.
Before using the Chrome extension, you need to log into your Short.cm account for data synchronization. The login process is based on a pop-up window without any additional web windows and redirects to the website.
2. Shorten links and edit a slug.
Once you've shortened a current web page, you can edit a slug. The most important point is that you can not only customize a slug, but also save, and copy a short URL with a user-friendly pop-up window.
3. Change a domain.
Now, you just need to open the "Options" tab and select the domain you want to shorten URLs with.
4. Make a screenshot.
Sharing screenshots with a short URL is a helpful solution for those who don't want to save and paste an image manually. Also, a preview of a made screenshot is provided, and you can customize a URL slug to make it clear for both you and the recipients.
How to install the Short.cm extension
1. Open Google Chrome Store and add the extension to the browser.
1. Open Google Chrome browser and go to your Short.cm account.
2. Open User Menu.
3. Choose the "Integrations & API" tab.
4. Open the "Chrome Plugin" tab.
5. Click the "Install" button.
6. Add the extension to Chrome.
7. Click Short.cm icon and choose any action.
Note: If you're using the extension for the first time, it will require login and password of your Short.cm account.